In a fairly weak piece of clickbait (and the mainstream media knows 'conspiracy theories' are click magnets), Newsweek lists the following as "hip, trendy, least likely fringe beliefs" :
* Obama Is A Secret Muslim, With No American Birth CertificateIncredibly, Newsweek uses this story to claim that business links tying the Bush and Bin Laden families together are just more "fringe" conspiracy theories.
* FEMA Is Establishing Detention Camps For American Gitizens
* BushCo. Knew The 9/11 Attacks Were Coming
* Media Corporations Want Internet Licenses For All Users, IndieMedia & Bloggers
* AGW Is A Hoax
* Goldman Sachs Purposely Created Fragile Investment Bubbles And Then Bet On Them Failing
And they wonder why their media is dying.