Another post where I recycle my recent Twitter posts and links and try to pass them off as fresh blog content. The below twoots are from the second half of October
* Confirmed : US Flying Killer 'Robots' have assassinated 750 to 1000 people - http://tinyurl.com/yh7w2aj
* 3 out of 4 polled robot doppelgangers rated Bruce Willis-starring Surrogates 2 out of 5 stars. "Finally, they make a movie about us, and it's Arse"
* RedBox DVD bistros only hold a few hundred movies, but are a massive success - http://tinyurl.com/yl33epl - less choice = more customers?
* (American Psycho, Less Than Zero author) bret @eastonellis picks his scariest movies of recent years : The Strangers, Paranormal Activity, Sex and the City
* Anyone know why severe tooth pain disappears while standing in front of a microwave on defrost? Accidental discovery, but worked twice more
* Forbes estimates Star Wars movies, TV and merchandising has earned $32 bilion over three decades - http://tinyurl.com/yl6e338
* (British National Party leader) Nick Griffin should Harden The Fuck Up - http://tinyurl.com/yz9mpyc - He got a taxpayer funded hour on BBC, to 8 million people, now's he whining "unfair"
* Toy sheep and pens are left by fans at the grave of Philip K Dick and his twin sister Jane, in Fort Morgan - http://tinyurl.com/yzw3ujh
* Former president George W Bush : "I didn't sell my soul." Of course not. You didn't have one to sell. You sold America's soul instead - http://tinyurl.com/ygrdsx3
* Plot details of Mad Max 4 : Fury Road story : http://tinyurl.com/yzj296y The precious fuel this time is untainted DNA
* Director George Miller has already confirmed Mad Max 4 : Fury Road will be anime 3D - http://tinyurl.com/dgmg9m
* In 1975 Briitsh adults/kids TV comedy 'The Goodies' did a show abt breaking into a US bio-warfare lab and releasing a weaponised virus. http://tinyurl.com/yk5uh78
* World Wide Web inventor @timberners_lee first Twitter twoot : "ooops confusing user interfxce"
* Forget the bullshit about Obama's War On Fox giving Fox News record ratings. Fox News hit 8.5 million viewers at start of the War On Iraq
* US Abuse Music For Torture Purposes Band List - http://tinyurl.com/yg5fmvu Ear-splitting Matchbox 20 would make me fake-confess rimming Osama
* On John Safran's Race Relations : Storm In A Palestinian Sperm Bank Sample Cup http://tinyurl.com/ylxh269
* Advice to New Zealand BP service stations - Do not put up signs saying "We've Already Blown On These Pies" - http://tinyurl.com/yh6lo9a
* Author Joe Konrath on self-publishing e-books -"it's possible to makea living without (book publisher) contracts." http://tinyurl.com/yhgqf7m
* I'm halfway thru twooting this novel @MaxMurrayANovel. It's a hell of a lot harder but also far more fun than I ever imagined
* Spectacular stuntman Grant Page's disastrous car hit on live TV, from The Don Lane Show- http://tinyurl.com/ykb6vyz
* @MaxMurrayANovel : "I don't give a shit abt dying, but I wanna know what or who is killing me. It's all the secrets I cant stand."
* There's been the Face On Mars, Pyramids On Mars, Human Skull On Mars, the Tubes Of Mars...now The Eye On Mars - http://tinyurl.com/yhs85fe
* Media expert Robert Thompson : "Balloon Boy was good business but bad journalism." http://tinyurl.com/ykaxdjp - So, fake, but profitable
* Claim: Nuke Tests In Nevada Seeded Radioactive Fallout Across US, Leaving A Cancer Legacy In Baby Boomers - http://tinyurl.com/yjpfvn6
* George W Bush : "America's foremost success expert." Yes, really. Bush now a speaker with Get Motivated! - http://tinyurl.com/yf9tur9
* President George W Bush got 3000 threats a year from the American public. Obama got 12,000 in just 9 months.
* 'Small government' Republicans are all for Big Government when it comes to prosecuting old people for smoking joints to combat arthritis
* The Spy Who Tweeted Me : Social networking 'influence' agency gets funding from CIA http://tinyurl.com/yzxprf2
* Bill Clinton King of "I don't recall?" http://tinyurl.com/ykrf8d4 Australia has a local champion of "I Don't Recall" : Alexander Downer http://tinyurl.com/yln4nqm
* These people - @visible_tech - are CIA funded Twitter spies/dataminers : http://tinyurl.com/yl3zud2
* Today will be the greatest day of my life. Probably. Shit, just spilled the coffee. Well, that fucks it.
As always, I've edited these Twitter comments to make them more readable, as I don't have to stick to a 140 character limit here.
My Twitter feed is here : @darrylmason